What is FITASTIC?
A quickly growing fitness brand that promotes sustainable fitness and lifestyle behaviors through an extensive library of exercise videos, easy to execute online fitness programming, and an abundance of healthy recommendations directly within our online community. Quality value we provide here at Fitastic:
- BUILD YOUR OWN WORKOUTS: The only online service that provides users to Build Their Own Workouts resourcing 2,000+ detailed exercise videos FREE. Sort, filter, and create your routines to your success.
- FITASTIC DESIGNED ROUTINES: Exclusive online program innovation to accelerate your results through the concept of Periodization. Personalized Sets, Reps, Rest intervals, Speed of movement, and exact Weight Variations to lift are ALL BUILT IN.
- RESIDUAL INSPIRATION: Our Fitastic Team provides inspirational testimonials and supportive health habits through our weekly/monthly blogs.
Every BODY deserves to feel Fitastic!
TEAM FITASTIC- Behind the scenes:
Steve Trezek- Founder
Thank you for honoring us with your time and attention in visiting our site. As the concept creator of the Fitastic brand, it is my greatest intention to provide the greatest quality information and value in fitness, nutrition and wellness while maintaining your motivation along the way. For the past 20 + years I’ve been intensely studying proven fitness principles and individualized nutrition fundamentals to benefit anyone seeking a healthier life. Over this duration I’ve been a leader in the health and fitness industry, labored closely with hundreds of the top trainers, life coaches and inspiring fitness figures. I’ve personally trained hundreds of clients successfully in reaching their goals and have taken my own physique to maximum peak performance in the competitive Bodybuilding world earning my Natural IFPA Pro Card.
I am fastidious about delivering results in my own life and now make it my personal goal to contribute this value into your life through tangible, measurable and sustainable habits. I have extremely high standards, and believe my programming ranks with the best on the planet. The benefits you will receive are priceless, not to mention extremely affordable. It’s my top priority to coach and pass along my education and passion to as many people possible in order to reach their optimum results. In order to fulfill this commitment I had to create the most comprehensive and user friendly fitness program resource available online; one that will lie out every detail, the roadmap to success. Every user has the ability to draw from thousands of videos in a Build Your Own process, or take advantage of the proven strategies within the Fitastic Personalized Program Design. Minimizing the excuses as to why “it can’t be done”.
I hope you agree that what I have crafted for you in this online resource is a powerful tool that will help you create the healthiest and most fulfilling results you desire.
- NASM certified Personal Trainer
- ACE certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified Instructor
- Competitive Natural Bodybuilder since 2002
- 2013 OCB Natural Midwest States Classic 1st place and Overall Champion- PRO CARD
- 2013 NPC Natural Mid-states Muscle Classic 1st place and Overall Masters Winner
- 2007 NPC Grand Prix Natural 1st place
- 2007 NPC Grand Prix Natural “Best Poser” in show Award
- 2006 NPC Grand Prix Natural 1st place and Overall Champion
- 2006 NPC Mid-Illinois Ottawa 2nd place out of 27 in class
- 2002 NPC Grand Prix Natural 1st place
- 2002 NPC Grand Prix Natural “Best Abs” in show Award
- 2002 Muscle Mania World Championships 2nd place
- 2002 NANBF Midwestern Natural Muscle Classic 1st place and Overall Champion
- Managed and Operated a top performing team of over 150 successful personal trainers within the Bally Total Fitness organization
- Contributing Author to the SCIENCE OF FAT LOSS documentation of The World Scientist- Scientist’s Magazine
Wild Will Wilson
My passion started back in 2005 when I made the choice to join the Marine Corps as an Officer post college. However at nearly 290lbs I was not their ideal candidate. So there began my journey in one years times I dropped 70lbs to enlist and then lost another 30lbs while in the Corps. Sadly do to injury my time with the Corps was cut short. I came back home and spun my wheels until I found the world of personal training at Bally Total Fitness. Not only did I find my calling in life but I met two of the most important people that would shape my life. My wife (a client of mine) and Coach Steve and most importantly where I earned the name Wild Will. I was able to help many with their goals but still had the those who can’t, teach mindset and continued to put on weight.
After 4 years and a switch to another gym I realized I wanted more out of life, that I was bigger then the daily grind. Which is when the #wildwilltransformation started to come about. I contacted then friend Steve about becoming a competitor. Half a year into our training we decided it was time and I was ready. We then did 9 weeks of pre prep for the Kevin Noble bodybuilding how on Nov 16th. During that time I dropped 50lbs to unveil part 1 of the transformation. Currently I am in prep for my 1st show and debut to the physique stage. I am now a personal trainer for Fitastic and my own independent contractor. I am proud to be part of #teamfitastic and it is my goal to help inspire all of you to a achieve your health and fitness goals. Please connect with me through my blog here in Fitastic and social media @wildmanwill84 on Twitter and Instagram and on Face Book as well; email email@example.com. Now always remember my favorite quote of all time. “You will not get everything you wish for but you will get everything you work for.”
Heather “Hbombs” Hayes
I decided it was time to revamp my lifestyle and stick with a serious day in and day out routine right around the end of 2012. A “New Year’s resolution ” I guess you could say. For about a year prior to that I taught a pole fitness class at my gym twice a week and worked with a trainer once a week. I was finally starting to feel confident in myself, but I knew that there was still something missing.
When January 2013 rolled around I was hitting the gym 5 days a week, had cleaned up my diet, and had finally settled into a comfortable routine. I STILL wanted more, but what could I possibly be looking for? In April of that year I went to my first bodybuilding show with a friend. When I saw those girls step on stage I knew that was it. It was a goal that was going to hold me accountable and make me put every ounce of blood, sweat, and tears I had into it. I did some research and found my coach, Staci Boyer, then we devised a plan and set it into motion. We did a 20 week prep before I took the stage and I was absolutely AMAZED at the different changes I saw my body go through along the way. This year has wrapped up my first full year of being on stage, and next year I will be coming back bigger and better. I so look forward to the changes I will see as I crossover from bikini to figure in July! This journey has just begun, and it has opened my eyes to an industry that I absolutely love and am so passionate about. I am even currently taking my final to become an ISSA certified personal trainer, and very much look forward to helping people create journeys of their own! I am so grateful to work alongside Steve and Will as they have been such positive, helpful, and influential people and have given me the opportunity to be a voice in the Fitastic community!
You'll need to log in to contact us